Saturday, January 19, 2008

Goodbyes :(

So, tomorrow is the day! I knew I'd have a lot of packing and errands over the last few days, but what I didn't count on was how hard it was going to be to say goodbye to everyone. I have such amazing people in my life and saying goodbye to them all over the last few days has really made me feel sad about leaving. Of course I'm still excited about this new adventure, it's just really, really hard; I don't think I've ever cried this much in one day! Maybe a few of you can get into my suitcases and come with me...actually I think there's a bit of room in my bike box....

Tearfully,

C

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah it wasn't exactly easy for us either Cat! Some of us are used to good-byes, but I guess we were unprepared for such a "constant" to leave Victoria. This place just isn't the same without you :(

Me Myself and I said...

You will be missed!

I look forward to reading about your adventures in Cairo :)