I was going to write about this last weekend but totally forgot, so here goes:
So, last weekend, Greg, Erin, Jen, Brent and I saw Juno. I'm not going to explain the plot- just watch the trailer... but it was smart and hilarious in a slightly uncomfortable, but really "feel-good" way. If you like Arrested Development, Jason Bateman and Michael Cera (Michael & George-Michael, respectively) and are both in it. Also, it was filmed in Vancouver.
So, surprise surprise, I'm still in Victoria. I sent off the appropriate form of payment (I THINK!!) on Thursday, so hopefully my visa & passport will arrive on Monday or Tuesday. I sold my car yesterday, which is good, except I now don't have a car. Which makes doing errands fairly difficult.
Thursday, I had meeting with Jazz to solidify some coaching stuff. I also heard from some triathlon contacts in Cairo that there is a spot where people can run outdoors fairly near to where I'm planning to live, which is great, because, after a fairly embarrassing incident at the Uvic gym 10 years ago, treadmills and I are not on speaking terms :|
Okay off to pack more, but go see Juno!
No comments:
Post a Comment