Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wii, that was fun!

I've never really been interested in video games, {well, except for Supermario Allstars which Michael and I had for our/his Nintendo 64 in the early 90's} but this winter I feel like I'm channeling a 14 year old boy...I can't count the number of giddy conversations I've had lately with people about either Guitar Hero or wii. I'm actually glad I don't own either, otherwise I don't think I'd get anything done. seriously. Although to be honest, I'm really not making much progress lately...the cholera-polio-flu really slowed things down this week. Car still isn't sold. I still haven't moved. or packed. I still don't have my visa..... or an airline ticket. Small details really. But tomorrow I should be finished everything at work (inshallah), so starting Friday I can enter tazmanian devil mode and power through the errands.

I did, however, accomplish one thing today... I had a great meeting with a potential tri coach (from a distance) for the coming year....the details still need to be sorted out, but I think it'll work out really well.

No comments: