Thursday, January 17, 2008

Flight booked!

So, the fed-ex from the embassy finally arrived yesterday and the flight is now booked for Saturday morning. I actually got a pretty good flight- including layovers it's only about 22hrs (yes ONLY, some of them were up to 34hrs!) and it was waaaaay cheaper than I expected too- only about $1770 (remember that when you're planning your next vacation- coming to visit me is actually less expensive than a week @ an all-inclusive), I guess sometimes it pays to wait till the last minute.

So now that there's actually a solid departure date, I have to finish packing the condo and try to fit my entire life into a few suitcases. I actually think I'll have to buy another one- once I packed my running shoes, extra running shoes, bike helmet, bike shoes, extra bike tubes, bike clothes, running clothes, bathing suits, goggles, swim caps and pullbuoy there doesn't seem to be room for much else. weird. Okay, I'm going across the road in search of sustenance since I have no food and my dishes are all packed.

C

No comments: