Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Fav sites

When I first moved here someone told me you can get almost anything delivered, and it's true! But I've shied away from ordering many things simply because it means I'd have to call the store and sometimes I need to use actions along with my arabic to make myself understood... wellllll, the other day I learned about a site where you can order from any restaurant in Cairo online (actually any restaurant in the UAE, KSA and Bahrain too) - you don't even have to pick up a phone. My sushi should be here in about 10 minutes! (in case you are wondering, otlob means to call or to order in arabic)

My second new favourite website, Michael told me about yesterday-- if you think you're having a bad day, just read a few entries, I guarantee you'll feel better!

Yesterday, I baked cookies with my new friend Claire; she's 9 and the daughter of my friend Julie!
Hope you all had a great weekend! xoxo C

No comments: