So, yesterday I put my passport in a Fed-ex envelope bound for the Egyptian embassy in Ottawa....via Milwaukee. Yeah, not the most direct route, but it has to go to the company's immigration lawyers first to join the rest of the visa application. It made me feel kind of sick sending it off, but the paralegals assure me that this is done all the time and they've yet to lose one ....well I don't want mine to be the first, thank you very much! Apparently once it reaches Ottawa, the embassy will keep it for 2-3 days and decide if I deserve a visa, then fed-ex it back to Victoria (hopefully with a visa stuck inside!).
Apart from visa stuff, things are coming together, the car is @ the body shop getting painted in preparation for sale (my neighbour "kissed" my bumper in the parkade and rubbed a little spot of paint off...nothing major, but still needs to be fixed before I sell it). Next on the list is a plane ticket and a hard case to ship my bike. Oh yeah........and Christmas shopping! I have friday off so hopefully I can make a dent in that, then on Saturday, I'm heading to Van for a night with some girlfriends. Okay, off to bed...I'm trying to stop a cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment