Saturday, December 1, 2007

TGIF!!!

TGIF indeed...it's been a loooong week! Tomorrow is the Nanaimo Ebbtides swim meet- only myself and one other swimmer from our team are going, but I wanted to compete at least once this season and this is the only meet before I leave- so it was this one or nothing! I've been slacking off a little in the pool lately, so I wimped out and signed up for some short races: 50 fly, 50 breast, 100 free and 100 IM- we are going to join with my ex-coach and his wife who swim at JDF for some relays- since we're not from the same team we have to go in the exhibition category or something....oh well, it will be fun just to race and see how it goes. Besides the Thetis open waster race for MS in August, I haven't raced done any swim races since the Vic Masters meet last March! I'm charging up my camera batteries, so hopefully I'll have some pics to post tomorrow.

For the marmot bake sale, I also made these cookies, which I highly recommend, especially if you like your cookies chewy..mmmm...not exactly low fat, but just go for a run or something after eating them

No comments: