We had a fun "marathon" today at work (actually just a 1K walk over a bridge on the Nile). Here's a video I made for a the colleagues. Also, I finally got around to putting together some footage (does it make me sound like a professional if I call it footage!?) I took while Greg and I were at the Vancouver Aquarium last fall.. (*Nicky, the Iron & Wine is for you!).
I'm going through a phase in my 'filmmaking' where I'm not using transitions between the clips- some of them are so cheesy (eg: the "ripple effect" or even worse, the checkerboard- ugh!) so I'm just letting them blend into one another, so far I don't mind it, it gives it more of a documentary feel I think... let me know what you think....
2 comments:
I think it flows good like that. I like the still photos that you put in from time to time. You do have to get yourself in more shots.. ;)
Roy
Love the "Iron and Wine" song!! I only have a few songs downloaded- which one is that?
Post a Comment