Monday, January 19, 2009

an unwelcome visitor...

Sooooo yesterday I went to clean the apartment- I expected there would be dust, but I did not expect I would have a new roommate-- especially the 4-legged kind. I didn't actually see him but the droppings were unmistakable...Yes, a RAT had been in my place!

I have some glue that "smells delicious" that my boweb (kind of like an apartment manager) put out for him, it's not poisonous, but if they step on it they get stuck to whatever you put the glue on and can't get off. I am really hoping I don't come home to one, especially if it's still alive- although someone pointed out if he's anything like the character in the Ratatouille movie, maybe I should keep him around to fix me snacks and dinner!
MovieWeb - Movie Photos, Videos & More

I had my first day back at work today- it was nice to see everyone again- they all claim they missed me and a lot of people also said I have lost weight, which is nice to hear, although many of them think I should start eating more immediately so I can "get healthy again".

Okay, off for dinner with Nassiba, hope you're all well and I'll keep you posted on operation rodent eviction. xoxo C

2 comments:

teach11 said...

Hi Cat,

I'm glad you made it back safely. Miss you here!

xxxN

teach11 said...

PS I think should make a movie featuring your apartment and post it. I'll think of some clever song (not involving a rat) and get back to you.