So, I finally figured out how to make my new USB modem work (well actually the guys @ the shop figured it out...)- it's pretty cool, it means I can use my laptop anywhere I want! I find it funny that cairo is so advanced in some ways and so behind in others-- what a weird place where I can connect to the internet from my car but I can't be sure that water will come out of the tap when I turn it on (right now about 60% of the time..)...
I thought I was over my jetlag, but last night I couldn't keep my eyes open past 8pm- pretty lame but I do feel better after almost 12 hours of sleep. Yesterday I had a nice surprise- my friend Taylor from Victoria emailed saying that he and his fiance, Anna, are in Cairo for a few nights- I am looking forward to having dinner with them tonight.
This video is for Nicky-- she requested in a few days ago (jokingly I think, but I had some free time this weekend)....
Okay, that's all for now, hope you're all doing well! xoxo C
2 comments:
well thank you, I would love to come and visit.. ;)
that looks really cool. What a great experience.
cheers.
Roy.
cat! love the vid for nicky... totally makes me want to jump on a plane and come visit :)
maybe later this year...?
miss you, wish we could've hung out more before you left! xo
Post a Comment