Wednesday, January 14, 2009

joining the 21st century-- finally

Yes it's true, I FINALLY have an ipod. Don't worry I wasn't still running with a discman all this time- I got an mp3 player about 4 years ago-- but it only holds about 40 songs, and it's pretty big... so I figured it was time.

I got the 16GB nano in purple (I was tempted to get blue- but it was a royal blue, not a sky-blue like my camera and bike)- it holds 4000 songs, so that should do me for a while.

Initially, one of my favourite things about it was the shake & shuffle feature (see video below)-- but apparently I haven't got the exact motion down because I was looking like a HUGE DORK on my runs yesterday and today trying to get the songs to change. It's fine if I'm standing still but I think it gets confused by the running motion-- I'm sure I'll figure it out soon-- apart from that's its pretty cool.

No comments: