It was reallllly cold and wet, which didn't help my cold any, but it was an important thing to do, so Erin, Darcy and I ran together- along with about 5000 others. I think it would be really hard to find someone whose life hasn't been affected by this disease, so it was great to see so many people out, especially since every runner was (supposed to be) raising money for breast cancer research. If you didn't run, or didn't have the chance to sponsor a runner today, you can still donate
.
.have a good week!
xoxo C

4 comments:
I remember running that race last year! It's true, it seems like everyone has a friend or relative that has been affected. Wish I could have done it with you ladies this year!
I wish you were there too Jenny... but we'll do it next year-- with a baby jogger!!! :)
Yay for you!! What a great cause to support. My friend Chris (Mavrikos) raised $23,000 for Run for the Cure this year :) Instead of running, I just gave money... lol, the lazy man's way of being supportive!
Post a Comment