Sunday, October 12, 2008

Duck, Duck....Peacock?

I know these aren't turkeys, but I hope you're all having a happy Thanksgiving weekend! It's not even 9 yet on a Saturday night, but I'm heading to bed as I have to be at the start line for the 8K tomorrow at 7:30am- since I don't live on the race course anymore it means getting up more than 10 min before the gun. I'm just doing it for fun though- I'm still gettting over a cold and my hip isn't quite fixed yet, but it'll be nice to race again. See the runners in the picture with the peacocks? There was a marathon clinic doing laps of the park and all the birds were wondering what the heck was going on! My old apartment building on Douglas is in the background of the one on the bridge. Okay, off to bed now- happy turkey day everyone :)








No comments: