The weekend already- that was fast- actually I can't beleive how quickly this year is going! Fall in Victoria is such a nice
time of year so I'm glad I'm still here!Anyway.........we had a bake sale yesterday to raise money for the United Way; Kate and I baked some of our world-famous M&M cupcakes. Dad helped with a little "quality control". They were a huge hit. Obviously.

I'm house/dog sitting again for the next few weeks- my new roommate, Topaz, is an adorable yellow lab- I'll see if I can get her to sit still long enough for a picture later.
Lately, I've been trying to be more disciplined about exercise, I ran a few times this week I made it to 2 swim practices- next week I'm shooting for all three! It feels great to be back in the pool again, even if John says my backstroke has regressed. (I hate backstroke anyway, John! ;) SO THERE!
Hope you're all having a great weekend. Hugs from me and licks from Topaz :)
No comments:
Post a Comment