Friday, October 17, 2008

a thousand words...

So I've been posting a lot of pictures but not writing much lately-- I think I told you I got a new camera a few weeks ago, so I guess I've been a little snap happy (wow, did I really use that word) and thought most of the pictures spoke for themselves..but I guess maybe I should give a bit of an update too...

Where to start? Wellll, I'm still in BC- which meant I was here for Thanksgiving which is one of my favourite holidays! As usual, we had lots of friends for dinner- but with the added excitement this year of a power outage just as the turkey was coming out of the oven- the whole south island was out for about an hour and a half - the veggies and gravy had to be finished on the BBQ!! Since everyone was in the same boat, it made for some interesting watercooler chats on Tuesday.

On the weekend, Kate and I ran the 8K- I was about 6 min slower than last year, but it was still fun- I was particularly happy to see Nicky cheering about 800m from the finish line (thanks Nick!!)

I can't remember if I said that I've been going to physio to fix my hip... I was a little skeptical at first when they hooked me up to suction cups with an electrical current running through them, but after about 2 weeks of that, as well as some exercise, I'm really noticing an improvement...hopefully it keeps getting better :)

That's pretty much all from me... I have to post at least one picture, so here's one of Arthur (Cole and Kristina's dog and my roommate this week)- I caught him checking his email on my laptop yesterday...

Okay, gotta go, it's a new Grey's Anatomy tonight... hope you're all doing well!

xo C

No comments: