Monday, October 20, 2008

How have I never had photoshop before?
























Till now, I have been using picasa for photo-editing- which is okay for what it is (a free program from Google), but I discovered yesterday that my parents have photoshop on their computer! It's a little complicated at first and has a lot of features that I don't understand and probably will never use, but I've been using a few self-tutorial videos online and have been able to scratch the surface a little-- here are a couple of pics of Aidan and Caley at the park yesterday- (as you can see, right now I'm in my "partial black and white period")- also, here's one of dad at Thanksgiving, looking sketchy! (okay and one of the Bard & Banker - not edited using PS)























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cool.. I love Picasa for what its worth but sometimes wish it could do a bit more.

Cheers..

PS.. oh.. I commented here before, I'm just incognito;)

Jen said...

I had photoshop on my computer before it was stolen. I only know how to do a couple things with it too, but now I'm really missing it!

Looks like you're getting great use out of your new camera though Cat!

Cat said...

You can't fool me Rice! Welcome back!

And yes Jen, my pretty (did I mention it's baby blue!) camera is teeny so I just stick it in my bag and then I have it whenever anything exciting happens (which, in my life, is all the time ;) ;)

Can't wait to see you in mexico Jenny! xoxo