Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Still in Dubai...



I'll bet you were expecting my next post to be from Sri Lanka......wellll.....join the club! There was some sort of issue with our visas for India so we have to wait in Dubai until we get them (IF we get them...)- the embassy told our visa guy that it'll be at least 7 business days, which means about 10 actual days, so we are going to get to know Dubai verrrrry well! We are planning to help in the HR office as much as we can, but it's a bit frustrating waiting, as we've been used to a pretty fast-paced schedule the last few weeks....although there are definitely worse places to be stuck than a luxury hotel ;)

But we've been keeping ourselves busy- yesterday I got a mani-pedi and today we went shopping at the mall of the Emirates, they have a ski hill in there (I didn't go, it was $60..). Exciting for me, was the Body Shop! We don't have one in Cairo, so I stocked up. Anyway, gotta go for a conference call, hope you're doing well, and if you're in Dubai, come and visit.

xo C

No comments: