Just packing for Sri Lanka- we finally leave tonight- all this time spent shopping in Dubai has made it necessary for me to leave a bag full of stuff here- thankfully we're coming back! Also, packing has made me realize that for someone who isn't really all that technically savvy, I travel with a ridiculous amount of electrical and computer equipment...AND I actually seem to use most of it almost every day!
But enough about me... my bro, Michael, aka Mike, aka Mikety-Mike etc etc.. is leaving today for a 1.5 month trip to South America- he'll be visiting Argentina, Peru and some other places, I think.....if you want to keep up with his travels, you can visit his brand new blog!!
Have a good trip Mikety Mike, have fun and stay safe!!
xoxo C
3 comments:
It looks like quite the trip your on.. I linked over to your blog by clicking on Triathlon out of the interests..
Cheers.
Rice.
Ahhh... I was a bit behind on your blog Cat. Feels good to catch up. I left a comment here and there, but I don't mind if it's too much trouble to go back and find them
:-)
Missing you and very envious of all the neat places this crazy HR journey is taking you on!
Rice: welcome! I hope you're not disappointed at the lack of triathlon content lately- my career has taken me on a pretty wild journey this year and I've had to miss the whole season :( As you can see, I'm having some pretty great adventures lately, so I guess it's a trade-off I'm willing to make for the moment...not permanently though!
Jen: I miss you too, and you're right I am pretty lucky- not everyone has a job that takes them to such cool places (well except you in the last few years!!)- I am definitely not taking it for granted!
Hugs to you and B. xoxo C
Post a Comment