Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The voice of the chicken...

This week has been busy...lots and lots of interviews. I saw the Kite Runner last night- I've heard the book is better, but the movie is also worth seeing. Sad. but hopeful at the same time. 

My favourite amusing moment this week was during an interview. I was interviewing a guy on the phone and a rooster kept crowing (this is actually common as a lot of people seem to have livestock living with them, even in the middle of the city) and the applicant finally said totally seriously... "Miss Catherine, I am very sorry for the voice of the chicken". I was laughing my head off (silently of course...)

Tomorrow I'm off to mt sinai and sharm el sheik... I'll give a report when I get back.

Hope you're all doing  well! miss you! C


1 comment:

Me Myself and I said...

haha! that IS hilarious!