Friday, April 18, 2008

settled...sort of...






As you know, my weekend is fri/sat, so I spent most of today trying to get the apartment organized....and...and.....I FINALLY set up my bike!!!! I was reluctant to take it out of the case until I knew I was somewhere a little more permanent just in case I couldn't take it apart again (it took Cam @ Fort St Cycles about an hour to do it and he's got a lot more experience than I do!)... but anyway it's set up now, and I even assembled the windtrainer...(all by my self!)-- thankfully when he was here, Gus bought me a little toolkit, because I needed a screwdriver  and I thought all I had was allen keys until I remembered Gus' gift (thanks Gus!!!!). I put it in front of the tv so I can ride while I'm watching one of the 5 english channels and catching up on such syndicated 90's favourites as: Blossom, Ellen and Sabrina the teenage Witch.
 Speaking of tv shows  {....actually I can't believe I'm writing this}... but one new show I've become hooked on lately is "Hannah Montana" on the Disney chanel... I don't remember it in Canada (maybe because I only paid for basic cable) but it stars Billy Ray Cyrus (yes, the achey breaky heart guy!) and his real life daughter, Miley, who, on the show, has a secret, double life as a teenaged country music star- the family moved from Tennessee to California and you can just imagine the hi-jinx and hilarity that ensues!! Yes, it is as bad as it sounds, but for some reason it cracks me up....Okay, now you know my secret.
I don't think I can really say anything to recover from that, so I'm just going to post a couple of pics of my new pad. The bedrooms are still a mess, so this is the living room.

Hope you all have a great weekend! xoxo C


No comments: