Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Did I peak too early?

A group email one of our running teammates sent the other day said "you are now in the best shape you've been in all year!" (it was supposed to be encouraging)- This time last month I would have totally believed it- most of the time, I felt like I could run forever... but some nights lately, I'm so tired I can barely get my running clothes on and get out the door.
I'm hoping it's just a temporary setback...maybe I need more sleep or protein or something. Or maybe I have swine flu..more likely it's a result of a 3 day sandstorm and really extreme temperature fluctuations here- sometimes it can be as much as a 15 or 20 C difference from one day to the next- seriously!

Anyway, I'm trying to focus on the positive and hoping it will pass- I can't remember if I mentioned, but Amanda is coming to visit next weekend! I can't wait.

And no, Jen still hasn't had the baby yet- I think it's pretty inconsiderate of her to make us all wait in suspense like this..

Here are a few pictures of baby hedgehogs from Micki! SO cute!
Hope you're all doing well. xoxo C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen.. Well next to you of course.. ;)

Cheers.

Rice.

Unknown said...

agreed, cutest thing ever!