So, I've been in Marrakech for about 30 hours, and so far I love it- the scenery is beautiful, the air is clean and and the weather is perfect (about 25C). I was a bit worried that we'd be so busy interviewing that we wouldn't be able to see anything, but the GM and the HRD from Mecca have us doing, seeing and EATING so many things that it's almost as if hiring 1000 people for the hotel's opening in 2 months is an inconvenient side activity that occasionally gets in the way of our sightseeing. We've already done and seen a ton of things, but it's after midnight and I'm exhausted and we have another 200 people to interview tomorrow so, for now, I'll post some pictures and try to write a longer post tomorrow.
Miss you all, over and out from the 'kech. xoxo C
PS: please try to focus on the interesting sights and activities in the photos, not how fat I am now. thanks, the management.
2 comments:
wow cat, it sounds amazing!!! what a fantastic experience. i remember when i was planning to go to morocco during my europe trip everyone persuaded me not to. well what a stupid decision that turned out to be judging by your pics!!
xxxooo t.
ps. one more weight comment on this blog and i swear i will reach through this screen and smack you silly! you look gorgeous. :)
Hi Cat,
Morocco looks great. We hope to make it there someday on a North African transsect, maybe back to Bolgatanga. But I wanted to pass on this story a friend saw on Cairo and Egypt's population density:
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=93014
Miss you! J.
Post a Comment