Wow, the last 4 days in Marrakech went really quickly! Now we're sitting in the Casablanca airport waiting for our delayed flight to Tunis, so I thought I'd post some more pictures. As you can see, the HRD and GM really know how to make the most of their time- we were kept busy every second we were there- I think I've seen and done and eaten more (and slept less!) in the last few days than I have in the last year! (yes, that is a snake around my neck -some dude in the market put it there- and then wanted money afterwards- and those are rose petals in the toilet!) It's good though, I don't know when I'll be back, so if I hadn't seen some local culture I definitely would have regretted it...maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday, and for the rest of my life! {sorry, I couldn't resist!!}
Although it probably looks like all we did was sightseeing, we actually had 3 solid days of interviews and we met about 400 people all together and made offers to some great candidates to join the team in Makkah. I promise I will write a real post soon, we've had some pretty interesting and amusing experiences over the last few days but to do them justice I really need more time.
Hope you're all doing well, I should write some work emails now, but I miss you all and I'll write an update from Tunis as soon as I can find some more free wireless.
xo C
No comments:
Post a Comment