Not a good day to be a pig in egypt...in light of the swine flu outbreak, Egypt's government has ordered a cull on all pigs in the country today. The fact that the flu is more likely to be brought from someone getting off a plane than from the pigs doesn't seem to have been considered. It seems awfully convenient in light of the fact that the q'aran bans the consumption of pork.
I have been feeling really low energy this week- not sure if I have swine flu, or it's just because it's starting to warm up and we're all getting a little burnt out from all this running. 20 miles tomorrow and then we start to taper, the marathon is in 24 days and I fly to copenhagen in 22!
Hope you're all having a good day,
xoxo C
1 comment:
they're killing all the pigs?! how ridiculous. next it'll be killing anyone showing signs of cough and fever!
Post a Comment