So there is one upside to not having many friends here- I have no excuses to stop me from working out!
Saturday I rested to recover from whatever was bugging my stomach on Thus and Fri, but since then I have worked out every evening: Sun night: 50min easy around the track; Mon: 12 loops with a fast 5-story staircase in each one; Last night: Speedwork- a pyramid- 1 fast, one walk, 2 fast, one walk, 3 fast, one walk, 2 fast one walk, 3 fast one walk, 2 fast one walk, 1 fast one walk- it sounds like a lot of walking but it's pretty hard actually. Tonight is another 50 min steady track workout then 20 miles (32K) on Friday AM- I hope I can do it. It's good though- the runners are fun people and there are definitely worse ways I could be spending my time here!
I still have to download pictures from earth hour so I'll post those soon. 13 days till Crete. I'm camping with Girl Scouts in the desert this weekend- Claire's troop needed some extra adults to go so I said why not! I'm trying to rememer all my good campfire songs..
Hope you're all doing well!
xoxo C
1 comment:
Ah, look how things change! Remember last year when you felt unathletic and loathe to work out in Cairo? Now you're back into it full force, training for marathons and making my gym-park-beach-pool-available workout schedule look miniscule in comparison! Glad this part of your life sounds back in balance Cat :-)
Still miss you though!
Post a Comment