I know, I know, I have been a very very bad blogger lately. It's late and I should be in bed, but I just got off the phone with expedia changing flights so I thought I would write a quick update while I was thinking of it. Why was I changing flights you ask? Welllll....I'm still in BC, and will be here probably till the end of September- since things are a bit slow in Cairo at the moment, my old HR team let me come back and help them for a few weeks! It's been SO great seeing everyone again- I really missed them :( I also missed the cafeteria at the hotel....yesterday was burrito day...mmmmm.
Besides getting back into the swing of things at work, I've been trying to make the most of the last few days of sunshine we've been having, spending lots of time outside.
I haven't been running or swimming as much as I should have been the last week- I've been a bit lazy and caught the little devil on my shoulder using lame excuses trying to convince the little angel on the other side not to excercise.....like forgetting my swim cap (a new one at the Y is about $3), but I just need to keep reminding myself that it's a luxury and a privelege to be about to run outside and not get hit by cars and breathe clean air while doing it... same with having a great coach and a whole team of fab ladies to swim with...soooooo tomorrow night I'm going to swim practice no matter what, AND I'm going to run on thursday. I also have plans to start riding my bike to work, but we'll see how that goes- you know how I feel about biking...
Tonight I saw the newest Batman movie, Dark Knight-- it was a little long and violent for me, but if you like shooting, punching, car chases, and men in makeup, you'd probably enjoy it quite a bit!
Okay I should get to sleep, but I'll post some pics and a more newsy, coherent post in the next few days...
Hope you're all doing well...byeeeeee
C
No comments:
Post a Comment