So when Gus told me he was coming to visit, I thought it was to see me, but it turns out, he actually wanted to spend some time with his new best friend, Abdou- aka my driver!
Actually, I THINK he came to see me, but since I seem to always be at work, Gus has been having a great time with Abdou- yesterday they rode camels at the pyramids, had lunch at the Mena House (the oldest hotel in Egypt), bought perfume at a traditional perfume shop and bought carrots from the back of a donkey cart. Today, on their way to Alexandria, they stopped at Abdou's grandma's house for some tea.....
All this while I was at work organizing a job fair :( But Thursday we are going to Ain Soukhna, a resort on the red sea- it'll definitely be great to get out of the city for a few days. Since my driver is still out gallivanting with Gus, I have to catch a ride with Sean, and his driver is here now, so I have to go!
Bye for now, hope you're all well!
C
1 comment:
Hey Cat,
Hope you have a GREAT time on your little trip... you deserve it!
Miss you!!!!
N
Post a Comment