a timed 800... then the rest of the night was spent baking for tomorrow- our Green Team at work is having a bake sale to raise money to adopt a group of Vancouver Island marmots (apparently the most endangered animal in Canada!) ....here is my contribution...and the real thing- the resemblance is clear- right!? In other marmot-related news, the mascots were announced
today for the 2010 Olympics and one of them is....yes, you guessed it... a marmot (called Mukmuk)If you want to help save these guys, or adopt your very own furry Marmot buddy, check out this link.
3 comments:
wow! your marmot cookies are adorable!
You are teasing us with those cookies! Looks like a bake sale worth going to, but have you considered taking web orders for those of us unable to attend ;)
The marmot cookies were a huge hit actually-- being that it was a bake sale specifically to raise $ for marmots I thought everyone would do something marmot-y, but strangely, my contribution was the only one with this theme..
Next time I make a batch, I'll pop some in the mail for you....
Post a Comment