It's late and I should already be in bed, but thought I should do a quick post... I got back yesterday from a fab week of sun and catching up with friends to find Victoria covered in stupid snow--not a welcome sight at all! I don't mind it when I can snowboard on it, but when I have to go about daily life and try to drive and run in it (okay I haven't actually tried to run yet...I'm afraid I'll fall..) it really sucks!But back to mexico...it was perfect-- the resort was great, it was sunny the whole time, the wedding was beautiful and I wish I was still there!!
For a full account, you
should read Jen's post, she provides a lot more detail than I have the energy for at the moment.Anyway here are a few pictures of the week... xoxo C

1 comment:
Feel free to reference my blog anytime Cat :-) Though I would make a request for you to consider posting your FABULOUS S&M wedding video as that gives the best re-cap of all! (despite the Kareoke! ;-)
xox miss you, PV and hot sun!
Jen
Post a Comment